Episode Link: A Road to Trouble
- Upon the road towards their target, the Princes of Earth notice something odd sprouting up everywhere. Asparagus breaks through the road and grows in all directions
- The group learns about a monk of the Immaculate Order having traveled ahead of them.
- Kai calls a stop to the column to investigate the matter.
- Shao Dun’s time in the Heptegram seems to be providing insight into the troubles along the road.
- Kai seems to flub with the locals despite his skills as a socialite as he asks a local about the growth and any news ahead.
- Continuing along the road the group comes upon Tefrenus – home of the temple of the Field God Maykoy.
- Sarissa worries that the continued growth around the road could cause problems for the road behind them and cause trouble with travel.
- Arriving in Tafernis the Temple of Maykoy seems to be the center of the verdant growth. Kai, a student of the Cloister of Wisdom, notes how very off this whole thing is.
- The party goes into the temple noting the temple itself doesn’t quite match the area around them. A crowd gathers at the steps and atop them is a young man in robes – The Immaculate Monk
- Bloopers aka TEA Talk